Friday, January 4, 2013

Bradley is 7 Months!


This last month has been a little more challenging than the other 6. But I have a theory about that. Certainly it was by no fault of my precious little Bradley. It was his silly Mom who took too long to figure out that he was having trouble digesting his rice cereal. Plus we were transitioning to two naps a day, so the combination of the two left me clueless and frustrated for most of the month of December. He wasn't going down for naps as easy, but worst of all was he stopped going to bed at night easy. He would cry and cry - not like him. And I must say, this easygoing kid, is not so easygoing when he sets his mind to something and he usually wins the battle of wills. He has spent many evenings happy as a clam once we caved and brought him back downstairs to spend a little one-on-one time with us. As you see in this picture, it is well past 9pm. His bedtime use to be 7:30-8pm!

But thankfully, now that I adjusted his solid food intake - small amounts of oatmeal and veggies, he seems to be getting a bit more regulated. Though we aren't on a predictable schedule quite yet.

But aside from the sleeping issues, he is still happy and gets anywhere he wants now. He's got the army crawl down and he loves finding Luke and Nate's toys all over the floor. How nice of them to leave them out for him. He started saying "da da". And he gives you a big smile when you copy him. He loves to be on his belly and flap his arms and bounce and squeal. I'm amazed at how much the boys are into him and how kind they are to him.




They never get upset, in fact when Bradley gets upset, they try to make him happy or insist that I do something to try to make him happy. "I think he might be hungry, Mom". etc. He just loves hanging out with his older brothers and being around them!





My Mom used to call me her "little ray of sunshine". That's how I feel about my Bradley boy!









No comments:

Post a Comment