This is the name my Mom has affectionately given my little terrors. It is a Little House on the Prairie reference. They were Laura's nephews and they were sweet boys - until they were left alone to their own devices then they would get into all sorts of mischief. Seems pretty appropriate for these boys lately.
Look at these two. They would never do anything wild, right?
But then they get together...
And chaos ensues...
The above is what I found, when I left them outside to play while I fed Bradley. If you can't tell from the picture, they are soaked head to toe. And no, it was not a warm summer day. They were doing the following...
This craziness ended in naked boys going down the slide. They each tried it out. Luke went first and shot off it like a water slide, taking Nate's legs out from under him. Apparently that did not deter Nate from trying it out himself.
One rainy day, I decided to let them get their rubber boots on so they could splash in puddles. As always, they decided to take it a step further and sit and splash with their hands.




No comments:
Post a Comment