Friday, November 2, 2012

Bradley is 5 months!

Bradley is starting to roll to get to things. He almost always rolls to his tummy now, to play or to sleep. Speaking of sleep, he sleeps through the night! I'm talking 7-8pm to 7am. It's awesome. Nate wakes up at night though. Sometimes because he wants to snuggle. But we finally told him to just come into our bed (so he doesn't wake the other boys). He usually comes in between 5:30am and 6:30am. He snuggles me for awhile and sometimes goes back to sleep. That boy! Last to fall asleep and first to wake up! Anyway, back to Bradley. Still content. So good when we are out and about. I stopped giving him his paci, because he seems to prefer his fingers these days. In fact he likes to stick his middle and index finger in his mouth while the other two lay straight on his face - bull horns, slayer? I don't know but it looks pretty funny.

He giggles when I kiss his neck. Still loves it when you sing to him or play pat-a-cake. He's been doing great with naps. I read him a story, lay him in his crib, turn the soother on and give him a kiss. He either cries for a little bit or not at all, and then turns onto his belly and goes to sleep. His naps are starting to average about 1 1/2 I would say. Sometimes shorter, sometimes longer. He's so low key and easy going. The boys are very sweet to him. He's really starting to grab for things like crazy. Anything within reach (hair, clothes) he gets a grip on. The boys think it's pretty funny when he grabs them. They say, "Bradley! What are you doing?" He's still my sweet baby that lights up my days. The poor thing gets woken up from naps, or naps later than he should get them especially on preschool days, but he just rolls with it. In fact sometimes he falls asleep in the car, so when we get home, I just get him out of his carseat and lay him down in his crib and he just keeps on sleeping! He's awesome, what can I say? Love you Bradley BOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment