Monday, April 23, 2012

The Party

We had a joint celebration at my parents again this year. It was a beautiful day and the kids all had a blast playing outside. It was so fun to have cousins and friends at this party! We had pizza and cupcakes and it went off without a hitch despite my aching bones! 

Here are the cupcakes. I know, I know, no theme, how boring! But they were yummy!

This picture doesn't show it, but he loved having everyone sing "Happy Birthday" to him!

Can you say pregnancy brain? I actually started the Birthday song for Nate with only one candle on his cupcake. Half way into the song Trisha says, "isn't he two?" What is WRONG with me? I managed to get a second one on there before the song was over!

 Not a family of Four for long!!

No comments:

Post a Comment