Wednesday, April 4, 2012
7 months
It's hard to believe I only have two more months to go till we meet the 5th member of our family. At this point, it starts to feel like crunch time. I no longer feel like I have all the time in the world to get this house ready for a third child. It's a tight fit as it is! Luke is really interested in the baby. He's asks all sorts of questions. "Does the baby see the food you eat in your belly?" He will give my belly a kiss at random times. He is very sweet. He told me he didn't want to come to the hospital to meet the baby, because he doesn't want to hear it cry. Nate likes to tell me that he has a baby in his belly. The other day he said, "Did you see the baby move, Mommy?" That boy (like his older brother) absorbs every little thing you say! I feel this baby move quite a bit, especially at night. I am extremely sore in my hips and pelvis. The ligaments wasted no time to loosen up for this pregnancy. I'm looking forward to loosing the extra strain on my body, but I'd be lying if I said there isn't a part of me that is totally freaked out at the thought of having 3 children (ages 4 and under!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment