Saturday, February 4, 2012

5 months with Baby #3

So glad to be over the first trimester! Feeling sick and tired all day while dealing with two crazy boys in not ideal. I started showing so early with this pregnancy, I feel so self conscious this time around! I feel like when people see me, they expect me to be a lot further along than I am! Well, I've heard the third pregnancy can be like that. I'm just not sure what to expect by month nine! I'm really excited, because we are waiting to find out the sex of the baby. In fact, I'm not getting an ultrasound either. Too much drama with the last pregnancy. I'm just going to assume everything is fine, unless my body tells me otherwise. So far the pregnancy has been good despite a nasty stomach virus that I got. That was not fun. I'm feeling the baby kicking now, so that's always reassuring. It's really fun to hear what Luke thinks about the whole thing now that he's older for this pregnancy. He likes to pull my shirt up and talk to the baby. He usually says, "Be nice baby". Not sure what that means, but it always makes me laugh. He also has asked God a few times if he wants us to have a baby boy or baby girl and then answers himself back in a deep voice, "baby girl". So funny. I think he wants have a sister like some of his friends do. I'm not going to lie, I'd like it too, because Lord help me if three boys are in my future!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment