Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Day with Five

I decided it was high time that my sister in-law get a day of freedom. After being on bed rest for 3 months and then home with twins and a toddler, she has been more than busy and done more than her fair share of sacrificing. Up until this point I never really considered the thought of taking in her kids for a day, because I just figured the twins and Nate were too young and there would be too many hang ups trying to execute it. Then after hearing that the twins napped in pack n' plays while camping (something my Naters would never do), I realized that I had everything I needed to make this happen! Her kids are all about the same age as my kids so, why couldn't it work? That morning I fed my kids breakfasts and drove to Sultan, loaded her carseats into my van and brought the whole clan back to my house. The kids had so much fun playing together, the twins went down for naps easy as pie. I fed them dinner, bathed them and delivered them home for bedtime! I was so happy to get to do this for Heather, because anyone that knows her, knows she deserved it!! The day was very busy, but lots of fun!!

The little ones played awesome together despite the occasional failure to share toys... I love how Sienna is trying to help her brother out in this video! LOL

Having lunch...

Big boys playing on the playset...

Lots of hugs were had today...

On the way to the park. Got to love the bike trailer!

No comments:

Post a Comment