I thought it would never happen! I was growing very tired and impatient with so many times Luke would tell me he needed to poop, we sit him on the potty and then NOTHING! Only later to have him either poop in his diaper or underwear. Chance and I decided it was time to pull out the big guns. We had been telling him that if he pooped in the potty he would get a "Woody" action figure just like his "Buzz Lightyear" one. Finally we bought one and I showed it to him this morning (in the box) and told him he would get it if he pooped in the potty. I swear he spent hours sitting on the potty this morning. I was so frustrated. Then a friend stopped by and while I was talking to her Luke started doing his "poop" dance. I put him on the potty in the kitchen and gave him the box with "Woody" and said, here Luke, look at this while you sit here. I walked back into the living room and about a minute later I hear, "Mommy! I went poop in the potty!" And did he ever! Amazing what can come out of such a little thing. Now the question is, what's going to motivate him for the next time! GOOD JOB LUKE!
No comments:
Post a Comment