Here are some random pics I took of Luke recently...
Friday, October 9, 2009
Caa!
Luke loves to go sit in the car. That's right he likes to just sit in the parked car in the driveway. We let him sit in the front passenger seat and he loves hit. We play a little music and he just hangs out. Sometimes he likes to push buttons on the dashboard. When we are in the house he just starts shouting at me "Caa! Caa!" which means he wants to go sit in the car. I first discovered he liked this when we came home from a drive and Chance was mowing the lawn. Being the lazy pregnant lady I am lately. I just parked the car and let Luke sit up front while we watched Chance mow the lawn. Luke's been hooked ever since. Sometimes Chance will grab a book for Luke and book for himself and they will go read out in the car!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment