I had to show these pictures of Faith: The Child Prodigy. She was laying on the ground doodling with a pen like she was teenager! She can even hold the pen right! She was quite into her drawing and did not appreciate Luke encroaching on her masterpiece! So cute.
Friday, February 20, 2009
Play Date
Luke and I took a trip down to Grandma Rusty's house yesterday. It was quite the gathering and Luke had fun listening to all the fun conversation and playing with his cousins Wyatt and Faith. Faith was very interested in Luke and would kneel down to his level to look at him. Wyatt on the other hand, tries to give Luke toys and interact, but I'm afraid Luke is still a little to boring for this go getter!


I had to show these pictures of Faith: The Child Prodigy. She was laying on the ground doodling with a pen like she was teenager! She can even hold the pen right! She was quite into her drawing and did not appreciate Luke encroaching on her masterpiece! So cute.


I had to show these pictures of Faith: The Child Prodigy. She was laying on the ground doodling with a pen like she was teenager! She can even hold the pen right! She was quite into her drawing and did not appreciate Luke encroaching on her masterpiece! So cute.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment