Thursday, February 12, 2009
Can of Worms: you are now open
After a little nudging from my dear cousin Jeri, I have decided to delve into the world of blogging. I'm hoping this will be a good way for friends and family to get updates on Luke, without me having to send out mass emails to people who perhaps don't really care to get updates. For those who don't care, I am not offended. Though if you are someone who doesn't care, you probably aren't reading this... so moving on. I also want to find a way to motivate myself to record all of the fun little memories of Luke as he changes daily! Hopefully, I will get faster at this as nap time is precious and I'm hoping I won't be spending it blogging all the time now!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dear Leah,
ReplyDeleteA rule when it comes to Blogging; Make the font a different color than the background. Make reading the blog possible. The kid look cute though.
It seems to work now. Sorry. Kid is still cute.
ReplyDeleteIt does get easier! Much more work upfront and then the updating is a breeze. Yay! I'm adding you to my blog list.
ReplyDeleteAwesome job Leah!!! Love it!!!!
ReplyDelete