Once again I spent way too much time working on the boys costumes. Because I love to make costumes? No! Because I'm too cheap to buy them so I tediously work on knock-offs to save money. This year I was working up till the last minute. Thankfully Grandpa Jim pitched in and of course made some awesome swords and an apparatus to carry them for Nate's costume.
Inspiration: Lloyd from Ninjago
Cheap version!
Inspiration: Jack Sparrow
Luke doesn't just wear the costume, he becomes the character.
Thank goodness Bradley was willing to wear Nate's old Obi Wan costume from two years ago!
They are so cute!
This was our first Halloween outside of our old Pasadera neighborhood. We started with "Trunk or Treat" on main street in Sultan. It was kind of boring. Lots of participants but I think we all missed that door to door feel.
Luckily we were able to meet up with the Simon's and some friends to walk around their neighborhood. The boys had a lot of fun and got way too much candy!






No comments:
Post a Comment