Thursday, August 17, 2017

Not meant to be

We have had our eye on the property for months now. We spent lots of time getting more info on it and we finally decided to put an offer on it. We had decided through lots of prayer that $210,000 was the highest we would go. Well the short story is, the offer was originally denied but then a week later the seller reconsidered and decided to accept it. We were shocked and ready to go through with it... until I remembered what I had forgotten to do when we placed the offer originally: check the sex offender registry. :( Turns out there was a sex offender who lived somewhere along the private gravel road we would share with a handful of neighbors. Well, that closed the door on that.

We are at peace with it. It was frustrating, but we had prayed so much about it, we figured that slammed the door pretty hard. However, I still want to build this beautiful masterpiece I designed someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment