The School Year is coming to an end. The boys had a few end of year activities I got to volunteer for which is always fun. Luke's class went to Kayak Point. They pretty much just went there to play for the day. Its fun seeing Luke at school. He always makes me very proud.
I rode the bus with Luke. Everytime I go on a school bus full of crazy kids I appreciate my own children a little bit more! His friend sat with us on the way home. These two first met in Preschool!
The boys were really excited for "Field Day." This was my first year helping out.
They were having a relay race on hippity hops and Nate's hopping was the cutest hopping I have ever seen!
Luke loves field day!
The boys were so excited to get their own yearbooks this year!
Last Day of School! We made it! All the commuting and hectic mornings leaving the house no later than 8:16! I am so looking forward to summer!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment