I really wanted the boys to be able to sled this year. It had been very icy, so even though we hadn't got much snow what little we got was sticking around. I assumed the Basin Road would have a good amount to sled on. I was wrong. We took the boys up to the gravel pits and it was more like the garbage pits. There was not enough snow to cover the garbage and filth that lay underneath. The boys were really disappointed and I was determined to find a place to sled. So, like the Grinch, if I can't find a place to sled, I'll make one instead! Chance and I started shoveling whatever snow we could find and combined it to make it a sledding track at Mom and Dad's. Sure enough once we got it started, Mom and Dad joined in to help and we made a fun little track! The boys spent hours on it!
Nate's little giggly voice in this one! Oh, I could eat him up!
More giggles.
And then there's Grandpa's laugh that cracks me up. We were all laughing at this one because this is just classic Nate trying to stand up at the end and make it fancy!
This kid is just plain kamikaze.
No comments:
Post a Comment