Monday, December 26, 2016

Christmas 2017

The best part about the Christmas season is as much fun as we have in the month of December, we love that the best is saved for last! We are so blessed with not only a wonderful family of our own, but extended families that we love and cherish the memories we get to make every year with them!

Here are the boys opening a present from Grandma Lynn and Grandpa Jim on Christmas Eve. I'm going to be very sad when this childish joy starts to go away!

I always look forward to the boys opening up their gifts from each other on Christmas Eve. There is so much happiness they get not just from getting a gift from their brother, but they are equally as excited to watch their brother open a gift they picked out for them. They have such love for each other!

Oh how they love playing with their Christmas Eve gifts. These ones I have Uncle Clint to thank for!

Christmas Morning! Ready to open their stockings from Santa!

Bradley loves animals so much. He likes to refer to his stuffed animals as members of our family. He loves adding to the family and he has a bit of a pattern for naming his animals. I'll let you figure out what it is...

I could (and I have) watch the video over and over. It's just drenched in absolute cuteness.

So happy with his new family member "Ottery."

No comments:

Post a Comment