Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Nate's First Field Trip!

Nate was so excited for his first Field Trip! He loved getting to ride a bus for the first time. Him and I were both happy to spend the day together. Even though I had a lot going on with the house just being listed, it was a much need break from all the stress and work I've had lately! Getting to have some special time with just one of my boys is time I always treasure.

We had one other student with us Claira. She was really easy and well behaved so the three of us had a great time together! At one point the two bumped into each other while walking:
Claira: "Oops, sorry Nate"
Nate: "It's ok, it was my bad"

That pretty much sums up how easy I had it! LOL

Nate loved feeding the birds until another one landed on him and "scratched" him.

No comments:

Post a Comment