Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Zoo for fun

Luke has the week off for conferences. I decided to take them to zoo on Monday. It was a beautiful day and my Mom came too, which was a big help!

Of course Luke and Nate had to wear their Martin and Chris "Wild Kratts" shirts for their creature adventure!

I think they were some type of wild cat challenging each other here.

Posing on the Komodo Dragon.

And on the hippo.

I think Nate is doing his best otter impression here.

The Jensen kids joined us a little later and we spent the rest of the day with them! So fun! I asked them to say cheese. Look at my kids compared to the Jensens. Those kids know how to pose for a picture! Maybe they can teach my kids!

The boys were most excited to see all the snakes! They are all three obsessed with snakes lately. Nate and Bradley always look forward to whatever snake book Luke brings home from school each day. Bradley is constantly running around the house "Nake, Nake!" Here they found one of their favorites. A Reticulated Python!

What a great buddy Elliott is. He made sure to help Bradley stay close!

No comments:

Post a Comment