Sunday, March 3, 2013

Bradley is 9 months!

Now that my little boy is healthy again he is much happier! I did have to do about a week of sleep training and that was not fun. He use to be very easygoing, but I think he found his voice. Now I would call him a happy baby, but he is not very easygoing anymore. When he wants something, he lets you know and he doesn't give up! He would cry in his crib for an hour and sometimes he would win the battle of wills. He is no longer sleeping through the night. :( He eats about twice a night now, however we have had some issues with him digesting solids so he doesn't get that much. I have a hard time cutting him off at the point, because I'm worried he's not getting enough calories. He hasn't gained that much weight in the last 3 months. He seems healthy and happy, but I'm working on getting his body to adjust to the solids a little better. He loves to crawl and climb on everything. He is rarely on his belly anymore. 
He gets so determined for things. He reminds me of a wind up toy that doesn't stop going. I can move him away from something that I don't want him to get to, but the second I put him down, he heads right back to it. Relentlessly! He's pretty content most of the day, until Daddy comes home. Then he demands to be carried around like a King. The second Chance puts him down he crawls right back to him whining to be picked up again. Talk about spoiled! Thankfully, I am back to being able to lay him down awake for naps and put him to bed at night without him crying. Every once in awhile he tries to fight me again, but usually not for long. He loves to get in on the action of whatever his brothers are doing. They are still pretty great with him. Sometimes Luke "watches" him for me in Bradley's room so I can take a shower. He plays peek-a-boo and keeps him happy. Luke has also decided to nickname him "goochy guch". Lol.


I was snorting at him the other day. He found it rather amusing. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment