Monday, July 2, 2012

Bradley - 1 month


Bradley is already a month old! Something tells me this little boy is going to grow up faster than the others! He has been such a joy since the day he was born. I have really enjoyed having another little peanut to snuggle with. He was so skinny when he was born, but I can definitely tell he’s starting to thicken up! So the big thing I notice with Bradley is that he’s more patient than Luke and Nate were. They use to wail when they wanted to eat until the moment I latched them on. Well mister Bradley cries a bit but then once I pick him up and start getting ready he stops! He doesn’t seem to cry as much at night or when I’m changing his diaper, so I think he’s just more patient – maybe more easygoing? He is kind of fussy when he is awake and not being held. But he sleeps a lot so far. He eats great, though kind of slow. But he is gaining weight so that’s the important thing! So far people say he looks a little like Luke and Nate. I think his eyes are going to stay blue. Nate’s eyes were blue for a long time, now they are a little more hazel. It will be fun to see what he starts looking like as he grows out of the “newborn look”. What a wonderful addition to family. 

Does he look scared to you? He'll get use to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment