My sister got MARRIED! This summer was filled with lots of wedding stuff so I'll give a very brief summary. I (with the help of Heather) threw Trisha a bridal shower. I realized I had never thrown anyone a shower before, so I did my best. I think it went well. I was so busy I didn't get any pictures but it was really funny getting to see Trisha's family and friends!
Then it was bachelorette party time! Okay, so it was one of the tamer ones I'm sure, but I wanted to make it just how Trisha wanted. It took lots of begging from Heather and I just to get her to wear her "Bachelorette" sash for some of the night!
The party started with dinner at Olive Garden. Yummy!
Then we headed to the casino. We helped "sponsor" some roulette spins for Trisha, but luck was not on her side that night. However Dani (our cousin) had some luck showing us how to play craps. I still don't get it though!
We planned to get our dance on at a club at the casino, but the turnout and band was not what we were hoping for.
So we drove to a few places till we found some Karaoke! Everyone was a good sport and did their best to entertain. I'll spare you the videos, as there was more than enough embarrassment that night, we don't need it to go viral! I'll give you a taste... Jeri... Me... Salt n' Peppa's "Shoop".
I hope it was a memorable night for Twish!
Then it was time for the big day! The wedding was awesome, Trisha and Lane did a great job planning it. Again, I was so busy running around helping Trish and tending to the boys, that I didn't get any pictures. Here are a few from Trisha's wedding photographer.
They walked SOOO slow down the aisle. It was hilarious! They were really milking their moment!
Our family of four
My parents and siblings
The beautiful bride with her nephews
Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Barnhill!







No comments:
Post a Comment