Luke takes after his Mom - he is super sensitive to loud noises so unfortunately he spent most of the parade looking like this:
He did however get to meet the Sultan Turk!
Wyatt got there at the end of the parade, so him and Luke watched the end together.
Luke had lots of fun going on rides with Wyatt. One of his favorites was this roller coaster. He had the biggest grin on his face and he was laughing and squealing. It was really cute!
This picture says it all!
Luke loves going down the big slide - I snuck up with him the first time even though I didn't have a bracelet. I figured they wouldn't let me go a second time and since Wyatt was going up by himself, I decided to let Luke go if he wanted to. I have to say I was holding my breath the entire time as he walked up the steep, metal steps with the big old burlap sack. But he did it!
The little ones spent most of the time in their strollers - poor kids. It's just too hard to chase them around too right now! Here are Wade and Sienna - they were troopers!
I had to let Nate out of his bike trailer cage for just a little snuggling!
No comments:
Post a Comment