Sunday, June 12, 2011

31st Birthday!

I had such a great birthday this year. It started with a really fun day with the boys on Friday. I took them to the Children's Museum and they were awesome all day! It was as if they were trying to be on their best behavior for my birthday! Then Chance gave me some birthday cash and told me that on Saturday I was going to go shopping with Trish and then stay the night at her house. And in addition, he told me I needed to be gone for a full 24 hours! That's right, I spent an entire day without the kids! It really felt like I was in bizarro world! I also was treated to an awesome dinner at the Cheesecake Factory with my sister and two neighborhood friends. Talk about being spoiled! I haven't had a birthday like that in a long time!

No comments:

Post a Comment