Lately he gets mad when I try to feed him baby food because all he wants are his little o's cereal. He covers his mouth and cries when I try to spoon him a bite and points and yells at the container where I keep the o's.



He watches Luke a lot and tries to do whatever Luke is doing. The other day I discovered him putting Woody's hat on. He does it all the time now! He gets really excited when he gets the hat on!
He likes to hold things up and say, "oh", to show you it.
He can say, "uh oh" and yells "mama" at me when he wants me to pick him up. Which is very often. Not quite to the goal of not feeding him at night, but oh so close. He starting to make it to the morning hours and the other night he made it to 6:45am. It's gonna happen, I can feel it! He loves going up AND down the stairs. He always makes a beeline for them when we are upstairs. He's liked my hair for several months. I walk around the house looking like I just woke up most days, because he's always pulling it out of my ponytail. He's just my special little guy that God gave me to make sure that I feel loved as a Mom.


No comments:
Post a Comment