I was giving Chance a haircut today and was moving along quite well. I used the clippers to trim the sides and set them down on a chair. Then I started cutting the top with scissors. As I was doing so, the clippers fell off the chair onto the floor. I picked them up and put them back on the chair and went back to my scissor cutting. Unbeknownst to me, the guard that was on the clippers popped off when they fell on the floor. When I grabbed the clippers to finish up the sides again, well... the picture pretty much explains what happened!

So it was off to the professionals we went. As you can imagine Chance was no longer inclined to let me near his head after that. Luckily the lady was able to blend it okay. It's a bit shorter than usual, but it will grow out nicely I think. Sorry Babe!
LOL,Grandpa told me about this, but it's nice to have pictures.
ReplyDeleteOh my!!! So... when does Chance get to cut your hair next? ha ha ;)
ReplyDelete