Luke got another haircut. This time I gave it to him while he watched his favorite TV show "Caillou". There weren't any tears this time thank goodness, but he is still a squirmy boy and it was not an easy task! Of course whenever I'm finished, I immediately miss his longer locks. Here's the before:

Here's the after:
Luke likes to get in the laundry basket and ask for "Prince Lukey". This is an activity he does with Daddy as I do not have the energy to carry him around in the basket. Chance will pick him up in the basket and sing the "Prince Lukey" song which is the "Prince Ali" song from the movie Aladdin.
Luke loves running around with all of his clothes off. There's a lot of protesting just to get a diaper back on him. Here he is reading a story with Dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment