Thursday, January 7, 2010

More Singing...

Here are a couple of new videos of my little songbird. The first one is of him singing in his crib (he was supposed to be sleeping). He kept singing the same verse over and over, so I finally got the camera out. He got one more verse out while I was recording it before he stopped, so the second half of the video is just dead air.

If you didn't catch what he was singing, I will translate: "I am a poor boy too, Pa rum pum pum pum." (Little Drummer Boy).

This next song is called "Remember When" by Alan Jackson. This song was on one of our mixed CD's that Luke likes hearing for some reason. It's always interesting which songs he decides he likes. Anyway, sometimes I would sing it for him before he goes to bed, but I actually hadn't sang it too him in quite awhile due to his other song requests he would have. Last night I started singing it to him and was surprised to hear him finish a line for me. I wanted to record him doing it for Chance this morning and realized I knew even more of it. Those little brains are sponges. I will put my pride away and let you hear the song (even though my embarrassing voice is included, yuck!)

No comments:

Post a Comment