Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009

We had a good Christmas this year. Luke still hasn't figured out the concept of unwrapping presents, but he's definitely enjoying all his new toys! We had lots of fun visiting family and eating great food! Sadly, Aunt Heather wasn't able to join us at the Simon Christmas since she was put on bed rest a few days before Christmas. Huge bummer! But she's doing a great job of keeping those babies healthy and we were able to talk with her via "Skype" during the celebration, so I guess that's better than nothing! Before Christmas Heather, Chad, Chance, Trisha and I all put our efforts together to attempt to get some decent Christmas pictures of Luke and Wyatt. It was super stressful, but we ended up with some fun ones!



I think they are texting each other on that last one. :) Here is our annual Christmas picture in front of the tree. We got Luke to smile this year!

During the holidays I'm so busy getting the festivities on videotape that I forget to take some regular pictures so I don't have much to document the gatherings. Here's Luke and Wyatt on Christmas Eve playing with their favorite toys at Grandma Lynn's: Hotwheels!

I happened to get a quick video of Luke and Wyatt reading a story with Grandma and Grandpa. As you can see Luke enjoys shouting out the parts he remembers...

As I said before, Luke wasn't really into opening his gifts. We basically had to dump his stocking onto his highchair tray when he was done with breakfast.

Here is a picture of Borne and Asher playing on Borne's new drum set on Christmas Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment