Friday, November 20, 2009

First and LAST haircut

Well for awhile that is. Though I had a feeling it would not go well, I decided to try to take Luke in to get a haircut from a professional. Well, the lady did her best, but there is only so much you can do when your client is screaming and crying and moving around like crazy. It was a mess. The pictures help show the progression of events...

I was grateful there were no other customers in the shop, until a lady came out from a back room and said, "I'm trying to give someone a massage and this is really distracting". At that point I just felt like leaving, but I had to let her finish up. With a couple touch ups when we got home, I think the haircut turned out good. But I think I'll be the one cutting his hair for awhile. Not that I'm any good, but at least I'm able to access his head at times. That poor lady!

Before - looking rather unruly.

After - happy again!

1 comment:

  1. Don't give up hope that easy! Try the dum-dum sucker idea, it works wonders. Or bring your laptop and let him watch the Lion King intro. or MJ music videos! :)

    ReplyDelete