Here he is after waking up from his nap on the way down. He proceeded to play peek-a-boo with me using his blanket.

Here he is walking to the beach. And unless you want the full fury of his tantrum unleashed you'd best let the boy walk all by himself.

Luke and Asher pausing to observe each other. I find it so funny to watch the little ones looking at each other. They are really starting to interact and "talk" to each other. It's really fun.
Ah yes, the beach. Luke loved it, though I think he was more excited at the open area to walk freely than the ocean itself.
Asher had his pants rolled up because right when we got there he stumbled into a little tide pool and got his pants all wet. Poor Asher!

Borne with his Daddy, MG. It is HILARIOUS the way he says Chance's name. When Chance was outside one time, he asked, "Where's Ch-auunce?" Like he had a british accent.

Can I just say that Luke has the best Father ever? They love playing together. And since Chance is home a lot more this summer, Luke seems to be getting very attached. He gets upset if Chance is about to leave the room. Oh, he's fine if I leave by the way.

"Uncle Chance" went on a ride in the bumper cars with Dane and Cole. Luke didn't seem to like his Dad leaving him for a short time.
Luke did do great! We'll have to do another trip again soon. ;-) Maybe a 1 night stay in Pullman for their first Cougar football game this fall?!? That would be FUN! You got a lot of great pics at the beach, I might have to get a few copies! More fun to come with these boys... I love it!
ReplyDelete